Please see below latest updates on sanctions-intelligence.com [21.08.2023]:
- Sanctions Weekly IntSum 33/2023;
- New section “Sanctions List Profiles”;
- Source Repository Update: U.S. ‘Engel List’, Malaysia Strategic Items List and more
Please click below for further details.
Weekly Sanctions Intelligence Summary (IntSum) 33/2023 available: 79 Updates identified
Between Mon 14-08-2023 and Sun 20-08-2023, there were
- 79 relevant updates identified with reference to sanctions and export control,
- from over 13 authorities and/or commercial sources
- involving 9 sanctions list changes.
Links to the respective articles/updates are available for subscribers [click here].
New Section „Sanctions List Profiles“ available
Check details and direct access to the four most important sanctions lists (OFAC SDN, EU, UKHMT, UN Consolidated Sanctions List) [click here].
- List and sublists (regimes)
- Geographic focus (if applicable)
- Number of Primary names, Name variations/AKA and total names and breakdown into types of entries (individuals, entities, vessels, aircrafts)
- Direct link to list data (primary source)
- Direct link to online search options (primary source)
New Sanctions Resources added
The following entries were added to the Global Source Repository:
- U.S. Dept of State Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs: Section 353 Corrupt and Undemocratic Actors Report
- Export Control Joint Unit, Department for International Trade, and Department for Business and Trade: United Kingdom strategic export controls annual report
- Malaysia Ministry of Investment, Trade and Industry: Strategic Items List
- Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (Bafin): Rundschreiben 07/2023 (GW)
- New Zealand Gazette | Te Kāhiti o Aotearoa
Please click here for filterable overview. This is a living collection. The total number of links and sublinks is 4.838 entries as of Aug 17 2023.